Calming down [RFF Travel Mission #8]

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Ozdart

Re: Calming down [RFF Travel Mission #8]

Post by Ozdart »

I am so over this....I have tried all co-ords suggested in forum with no luck. It seems this mission has been a problem for a while....why not just put a tower on the island like the other objectives....better than wasting hours of several days chasing ghosts....just an idea,

Funny as....finally decide to skip this and went chasing a moose....Mission objective completed at x-13593, y-3187. I hope it helps someone else.This objective has been a huge PITA.
Pappy1
Spotter

Post by Pappy1 »

For the record, this mission is still bugged. I will submit a ticket in the morning but just spent 3.5 hrs. on this mission. The last location at wreck island will not show completed. Tried all the above listed ideas and locations with no luck. Bug may be random and place the point at other locations but I was not able to locate one. Took screen shots and will ask that mission be shown completed when I submit my ticket (not going to do this mission again- to much running and poop, no fun.) Did kill a whitetail buck just a few meters from -13490/-3359 so got something from the island.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Yeah, why they haven't fixed this yet I have no idea. Must be harder than it seems. It has been submitted before, but by all means poke them again.
Zaitzev82
Spotter

Post by Zaitzev82 »

I struggled to complete this mission myself, been walking all over the place trying to complete it (All other steps are complete).

http://imgur.com/BI9J4LF

This image show the approximate location where the step was completed, I just zig zagged from the beach and upwards, back and forth. Coordinates are close to X:-13379 Y:-3227

I walked the area up and down because of the previously posted coordinate suggestion (which is in the water), and got a hit at above mentioned coordinates. Seemingly the trigger area is bugged as you should trigger it within a set area and not one specific coordinate point.
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

Wreck Island was one of the most frustrating places, simply because I never got credit for it.

Eventually, I found where I could always get credit for visiting the island.

The coordinates the game lists are not even close to the actual ones that worked for me every time.

http://imgur.com/EI7JnkI

Find the tiny beach on the southern coast, go up the rocky hill on the left side of the tiny beach.

This is the location FOR ME, that I found worked every time I went to it

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

X-13537 Y-3199 worked for me, but after reading everybody else's coordinates, I guessing it moves around randomly! lol... who knows!
MarkScotland
Tracker

Post by MarkScotland »

This is where i completed this mission https://i.imgur.com/YhLwBtG.jpg
Timohasan

Post by Timohasan »

Good afternoon. I'm trying to accomplish the mission of Last Drop (ings) (* Then arrive at Wreck Island (x -13490, y -3359) in the same hunt). I do not count the mission on these coordinates. Tried the same coordinates that are listed on the forum, but unfortunately this also did not help. Really such old bug is not corrected? :(
The whole island ran around, tried several times to start the game from the beginning. But this mission was still unable to pass. Maybe some fresh ideas? :)

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Timohasan wrote:Maybe some fresh ideas? :)
I really don't know why it's not possible to fix this mission, but the best (though not the "freshest") idea would be to contact support with the link to the hunt in question and ask them to manually clear the mission for you.
Image Image Image
Timohasan

Post by Timohasan »

Turned to technical support, I hope will help. To be honest, it seems to me already this island does not like. :)

Return to “Missions”