Calming down [RFF Travel Mission #8]

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Calming down [RFF Travel Mission #8]

Post by MartinSundberg »

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure what is going on with Wreck island. I hear you are having troubles with it. I gave it a try last week, and it completed. Attaching picture for the exact coordinates of completion. Image

I know my coordinates are different from what the mission says, so something is going on. I'll try and poke our designer about it. If these coordinates work for you, it would be great for me to know.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Re: Calming down mission

Post by Nathan112244 »

Linden wrote:No thank you, I am not paid to do THEIR work.
Well technically you would be getting paid, You file the bug reports and they fix it. You do the mission and are paid with your gm$ :lol: :lol:
Nathan22Outdoors
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Calming down [RFF Travel Mission #8]

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Wow, this first came up in 2016, in fact this thread was started on 6/4/2016 (June 4, 2016). Here we are, March 2, 2018. That’s a LONG time for a bugged mission.
Nathan112244 wrote:
Well technically you would be getting paid, You file the bug reports and they fix it. You do the mission and are paid with your gm$ :lol: :lol:
You do realize that you are talking to someone who is probably not even here anymore? The post you quoted was made on 6/6/2016 lol
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Wow, this first came up in 2016, in fact this thread was started on 6/4/2016 (June 4, 2016). Here we are, March 2, 2018. That’s a LONG time for a bugged mission.
Nathan112244 wrote:
You do realize that you are talking to someone who is probably not even here anymore? The post you quoted was made on 6/6/2016 lol
Lol i didnt know that. Showed up on my active topics
Nathan22Outdoors
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Its been reported for years and they don't know how to fix it or don't want to they don't seem to mind that you have to buy weapons for those missions that have never worked for most I did them in end but took 3hrs or more just trying to get the wreck island location on all the missions
its been years so I guess it wont get fixed, send EW a message to get them to complete them with hunt history I had to do that on one because you get sick of running round for hrs trying to do it
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

I faced this bug too. Tried different coordinates mentioned in this topic but none worked.
Then I suggested, that if everyone has different completion point, it makes sense just to run randomly through the island, until it fires finally.
Succeed at -13414; -3229.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

MartinSundberg wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm not sure what is going on with Wreck island. I hear you are having troubles with it. I gave it a try last week, and it completed. Attaching picture for the exact coordinates of completion. Image

I know my coordinates are different from what the mission says, so something is going on. I'll try and poke our designer about it. If these coordinates work for you, it would be great for me to know.
Yep, that's the spot that did it for me. Mission completed- after a few years... wondering now if the visit to wreck island in the mission that follows "Last Droppings" is the same location? :) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The last travel mission "The Oldies" isn't working :x at the above coordinates. Mission "Calming Down" did, so did "Last Droppings"- the last one tho' isn't working there. Been to all the other coordinates listed throughout the thread, but nothin'. I guess it is jus' another mission put on hold until new info. What a drag. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Missions”