Clarification on goose mission

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Paul_Goselaar
Hunter

Re: Clarification on goose mission

Post by Paul_Goselaar »

Maverick_2014 wrote:
  • Harvest an airborne Canada Goose from a minimum of 40 meter (approx. 131 ft.) west of the main river in Hirschfelden.
    Harvest another airborne Canada Goose from a minimum of 40 meter (approx. 131 ft.) west of the main river in Hirschfelden in the same hunt.
    Harvest another airborne Canada Goose from a minimum of 40 meter (approx. 131 ft.) east of the main river in Hirschfelden in the same hunt.
    Harvest another airborne Canada Goose from a minimum of 40 meter (approx. 131 ft.) east of the main river in Hirschfelden in the same hunt.
So do I need to be 40 metres west of the river or be west of the river and shoot a goose at a minimum of 40m? (needs to be Englishified this one....)

I'm asking because I have to shift my entire blind setup twice for this mission because I am east to begin with.

btw, who thought THIS mission up!? :roll:

As I remember the mission was bugged and you had to do it in a particular order. I don't know if they corrected the bug. Ask Alena or the support service. And let us know , too , if you learn anything new.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

You can complete the "west" part in the fields around the blue arrow:

You cannot go wrong there. The game will not be able to confuse this location with what is east or west of the river. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Paul_Goselaar wrote:As I remember the mission was bugged and you had to do it in a particular order.
I did it successfully in the order of the mission objectives: first west, then east.

I used these spots:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Missions”