[Goose Summer Fiesta]Looking for help

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Exxaxion

[Goose Summer Fiesta]Looking for help

Post by Exxaxion »

Hello everyone, im looking for help with the fiesta goose mission : Killing 2 goose with a single shot of a shotgun.
I have looked for online game but the very few goose game are often password protected or with a too much high Hunter Score requiered.

I have no decoy or waterfowl blind, just the "Canada Goose Long Range Caller".
I would prefer to do it myself like all others missions, but because its end the 31th and because i couldnt afford to spend again money for now (already spend 7000em$ pretty nice when you know i play since 9 days lol) that would be almost impossible for me to do it alone.

If anyone could help, i would be very thankful

Even the "Big Five" mission i doubt to succeed, with my low track on these species, all advice to complete it in solo would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
Jolkins
Scout

Re: [Goose Summer Fiesta]Looking for help

Post by Jolkins »

PM'd.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Not sure if you completed this mission yet but I'll be online tomorrow during the day for a bit. If you need help send me a PM and I can host a game. I have a couple of full spreads and blinds.
Exxaxion

Post by Exxaxion »

Thank you for your propose caledonianblues, i didnt notice my post was transfered in the mission forum.
I have succeed this mission thankful to Jolkins :)

Return to “Missions”