On the matter of pigs... [resolved]

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
DonderDeer
Outfitter

On the matter of pigs... [resolved]

Post by DonderDeer »

I'm having some trouble with this mission. I've already picked up a track of a feral hog north of the north tower in this hunt, but the next goal doesn't seem to want to be fulfilled.

If I'm not mistaken, this track should count as 2/3 completed for this mission. Is there anything specific I'm supposed to do that isn't said plainly in the instructions?

homk
Danimal
Tracker

Re: On the matter of pigs...

Post by Danimal »

its prity cut and dry start at field lodge and go north to the tower and look around alot i suggest near the water till u find that track then do the same thing in the north
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

As you can see by my photo, I have no trouble finding tracks. My issue is that the tracks aren't being counted in the mission progress.
homk
BlindTyldak
Outfitter

Post by BlindTyldak »

http://thehunterwiki.com/index.php?titl ... er_of_Pigs

There is no mission requirement for a track north of the north tower. There is one north of the MIDDLE tower, which is the area in which you are in your picture, but if you got your "north of the middle tower" requirement while north of the north tower, you're not far enough south for requirement two. You next need to go south of the middle tower but north of the Field Lodge for the second one, and then get one south of the Field Lodge.
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

Aha! I swear I read and re-read those stipulations. I must be quite tired. Thank you so much for the insight!
homk

Return to “Missions”