Sambar Deer Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
fantamichele
Hunter

Re: Sambar Deer Missions

Postby fantamichele » May 13th, 2019, 7:44 am

Villkatta wrote:
fantamichele wrote:I was doing the No. 4 mission of the Sambar deer "Sambar Epidemic", I hit the deer and this happened:

https://youtu.be/lVQWSxtc07k

In order to catch the deer I had to shoot another arrow and the mission was not completed.
I don't want to report the bug, I think it has already been pointed out many times that the Sambar behaves strangely.
I will try to do the mission again, hoping to have more luck.

This has happened to me as well. Try running out of render and back, that worked for me.

I solved by catching another deer.
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind for next time ;)

IngeMeissel
Spotter

Postby IngeMeissel » May 15th, 2019, 12:57 am

I can confirm for mission #9 that a male above 20m with a score above 220 solves the first task, the female cannot be solved
BobbySolo
Spotter

Postby BobbySolo » May 17th, 2019, 5:11 am

Thanks for the solution for the mâle IngeMeissel, but without the female, you can not acceed to the last mission of the Sambar. Did you play the mission #9 in multyplayer or single player? Thanks for answers
knott
Outfitter

Postby knott » May 18th, 2019, 10:09 am

Seem to be a lot focus on stands. Is Sambar Deer as spooky as Rusa? I was doing the Rusa mission with recurve and had sneaky3d, plus scent eliminator plus face paint. Crouching for 5 minutes before spotting him and he spotted me from 55 metre will sitting still. So it appears you must have stands to get closer then 60 metres. Sambar also seem quite spooky?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Postby DYEUZ » May 18th, 2019, 10:44 am

... Imo, all species , except the Water Buffalo are pretty easy to spook .
Not counting the Feral Hog here , because i don't hunt them , so don't really notice their behavior that much in that reserve.

ImageImageImageImage
fon_Belkrofft_DK

Postby fon_Belkrofft_DK » May 19th, 2019, 9:10 am

And who else is engaged in the decision of bugs in missions? Month already not solve the problem.
IngeMeissel
Spotter

Postby IngeMeissel » Yesterday, 1:29 am

BobbySolo wrote:Thanks for the solution for the mâle IngeMeissel, but without the female, you can not acceed to the last mission of the Sambar. Did you play the mission #9 in multyplayer or single player? Thanks for answers

Bobby, in single player

Return to “Missions”