Daily Mission Day 480 - 30 Hard Missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
JMMax
Spotter

Daily Mission Day 480 - 30 Hard Missions

Post by JMMax »

Day 480, 30 hard missions... figures it would be Fallow Deer since i was at level 1 both in tracking and spotting :) Took several attempts but finally completed it.

I know i missed a day or 2 so i assume someone else has already completed this but haven't seen any posts.

dylmax91
Scout

Re: Daily Mission Day 480 - 30 Hard Missions

Post by dylmax91 »

congrats !!!!
today for me . ;)
all daily missons done. and what happens now? :D
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

There are still 20 difficult missions and 10 medium missions left. To finish it takes another 10 months
JMMax
Spotter

Post by JMMax »

fantamichele wrote:There are still 20 difficult missions and 10 medium missions left. To finish it takes another 10 months
Yes. Feb 2023 to get to that :o
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Just a few days left to finish the difficult mission achievements, will there be a special reward?
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

fantamichele wrote:Just a few days left to finish the difficult mission achievements, will there be a special reward?
There is no reward for finishing 50 hard missions Michele, but it is still a pretty impressive accomplishment!! Well done my friend!! Did you even miss one day in over two years? It doesn't look like it. Very impressive indeed!! Congratulations!!! Jimbo :P
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

JimboCrow wrote:
fantamichele wrote:Just a few days left to finish the difficult mission achievements, will there be a special reward?
There is no reward for finishing 50 hard missions Michele, but it is still a pretty impressive accomplishment!! Well done my friend!! Did you even miss one day in over two years? It doesn't look like it. Very impressive indeed!! Congratulations!!! Jimbo :P
Thanks, I actually lost a day, I used the "get out of jail" card they gave out for free, it was my distraction but all in all I'm glad I made it to the end ;)
JMMax
Spotter

Post by JMMax »

23 more hours and i can complete day 800... Can't remember how to post an image from steam so unless i figure it out tomorrow i won't post an image.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

JMMax wrote:23 more hours and i can complete day 800... Can't remember how to post an image from steam so unless i figure it out tomorrow i won't post an image.
Unless I'm wrong, you'd find the file on your computer, then upload it online to a free image hosting site, such as https://postimages.org I know with PostImages, there is button to share and it will give you a link to use in the forum here.

When uploading, you may wish to allow it to shrink the image (nothing over 960 pixels wide allowed here), and when you get the link, add the words "big" to the image tag... as in [ bigimg ] and [ /bigimg ]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

JMMax
Spotter

Post by JMMax »

splainin2do wrote:
JMMax wrote:23 more hours and i can complete day 800... Can't remember how to post an image from steam so unless i figure it out tomorrow i won't post an image.
Unless I'm wrong, you'd find the file on your computer, then upload it online to a free image hosting site, such as https://postimages.org I know with PostImages, there is button to share and it will give you a link to use in the forum here.

When uploading, you may wish to allow it to shrink the image (nothing over 960 pixels wide allowed here), and when you get the link, add the words "big" to the image tag... as in [ bigimg ] and [ /bigimg ]

Thanks. Posting it on a hosting site was the part i forgot.

Return to “Missions”