Puma mission pack

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
muldo
Outfitter

Re: Puma mission pack

Post by muldo »

Mission pack done and much enjoyed. 19 Pumas harvested, including 2 grey and 2 and 2 dark reds, two males over 92 Kg in the total. Still need to bag an albino and a melanistic. Great set _dfad_ . :D
papy109
Spotter

Post by papy109 »

Same for me ..... this pack mission is very interesting ..... thank you very much !
Yuccasu

Post by Yuccasu »

Hi Hunters,

I just identified a Puma footprint at y=-43 which is south of y=-136 in my opinion - but it did not count. Any hints on this mission part?
It is
"Id footprints of a Puma south of Brimstone (X: -7122, Y: -136)"
from Puma mission "Return of the Cat Lady"
Jimmy Rustle
Spotter

Post by Jimmy Rustle »

muledeer wrote:5. Return of the Cat Lady
Objectives

Id footprints of a Puma south of Brimstone (X: -7122, Y: -136)
Id footprints of a Puma north of Brimstone (X: -7122, Y: -136)
Id footprints of a Puma north of Ol’ Reynolds’ Lost Nugget (X: -5404, Y: -2010)
Id droppings of Puma
Harvest a Puma with one shot from any ethical weapon.
How South of Brimstone do the footprints have to be, and do you have to be North of Brimstone in order to trigger the start when you go South?

The reason I ask is that I'm doing the Timbergold travel missions but also have the Puma Cat Lady mission active. The last Timbergold mission, "Another Circumstance", I started at Everfall Lodge and travelled SW to the waypoints and early on while I was stalking an RME I got the trigger message that I was South of Brimstone. After completing the mission I went South of the river to see if I could get a Puma print to id, but there were none.

I'm currently doing the "In Wolf's Clothing" Timbergold mission, starting at Goldhorn Pass, travelling eastwards, and heard a Puma call South of the river and subsequently tracked a print at -5373, 2016 but it did not register as South of Brimstone for the Puma mission, probably since I've not seen the text report box that I'm South of Brimstone to trigger it. So where do I have to be in order to trigger the Puma mission and start to register tracked prints?
Jimmy Rustle
Spotter

Post by Jimmy Rustle »

To answer my own question "The South of Brimstone" occurs somewhere around Y 1050, in my case SW of Fred's Last stand, and the tracks of the Pumas (it turned out there were 2) South of the lower river didn't count as footprints id'ed South of Brimstone, after triggering the mission start and going back to check, but the droppings of one did, as did harvesting it.

Return to “Missions”