Dont be forced to buy items you already have

blink5016

Dont be forced to buy items you already have

Post by blink5016 »

It would be real nice to not have to buy someone more than once when getting a bundle. I would like to have to so the Item or items that I already have would be taken out of the final purchase
BCKidd

Re: Dont be forced to buy items you already have

Post by BCKidd »

blink5016 wrote:It would be real nice to not have to buy someone more than once when getting a bundle. I would like to have to so the Item or items that I already have would be taken out of the final purchase
You can always then jus' buy the things you want separately. You don't have to buy "Bundles". ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

blink5016 wrote:It would be real nice to not have to buy someone more than once when getting a bundle. I would like to have to so the Item or items that I already have would be taken out of the final purchase
If this was possible, people would buy all items through bundles, by removing all but the wanted item (either manually or automatic) and getting a nice rebate for it.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Brutus969
Scout

Post by Brutus969 »

Yes this is a basic thing that should have been thought through and dealt with appropriately in the beginning. Especially for clothing bundles - it should at the very least just let you pay the same price for the bundle but only give you what you don't already have.
If this was possible, people would buy all items through bundles, by removing all but the wanted item (either manually or automatic) and getting a nice rebate for it.
This would only happen if it was designed stupidly. I wouldn't just assume the devs are that stupid.
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

If I already have one item in the bundle, then you are pretty SOL for that bundle. I think what he is saying is that if you already have some item from the bundle, that it could take that item off and youd still get the bundle price.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

the shop is just too many years old and just not up to date.

I think if there are weapons in different colors, why don't you automatically get a discount for every version you already own. or from a certain purchase amount and so on and so on
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

Its definitely a hold over from the previous pay model. The bundles, I would love the Long range pack. But I already own the range binos. So it is not a good buy for me to get the bundle, so I just do without.
ripsix

Post by ripsix »

My issue was the opposite, there were bundles I wanted to buy but won't let my buy it because I already owned something in the bundle that you can't have multiples of. For example, I bought the inventory upgrade so couldn't buy the bundle that came with all the pouches.

Return to “Website suggestions”