Improvement for enrolled competitions list

Beldin
Scout

Improvement for enrolled competitions list

Post by Beldin »

Currently, the "Enrolled competitions" list only shows activated competitions. If you want to temporarily deactivate one of them, it gets removed from this list completely. I would like to suggest that any currently running competitions in which you have used one or more attempts would also be listed as "enrolled".

For example in this picture, I'm currently having a go on two different competitions - Bull's Best Bow and Coyote Howler. When I'm hunting Coyotes, I prefer to disable the Bull's Best Bow competition, because there are so few elks around the areas where I usually hunt coyotes that it would be a waste of attempts to keep both of them activated. When I decide to switch back to hunting Elks, I have to find the right competition again from below categories... What if the list looked like this instead, just because I have used some attempts already? That would make it so much easier to track your positions and remaining attempts, if you are participating in multiple competitions.

Another related suggestion from me would be adding a list of your past competitions and final positions you got in them. Even just the last 10 or 20 you had an entry in would be really nice to have, as it is almost impossible to find out our final position after the competition has ended, unless you placed in top3 to get rewarded (or top10 respectively in certain competitions).
Spoiler:

Return to “Website suggestions”