Trade or Sell Sugestions

cptmonteiro

Trade or Sell Sugestions

Post by cptmonteiro »

Translation:

The Hunter has grown a lot in the last few years, I will not deny that I was very impressed with this new game world that we have today in 2020, especially for me that I was a few years away from the exciting hunt that only this "game" can provide, in truth I would like to start this topic by giving the game a new name, The Hunter is not just a game where we can shoot animals through the reserves of the world of EHR.

The Hunter is much more than a game, cabela's can be called that but The Hunter is something much bigger. A HUNTING SIMULATOR! Yes I always called and told my friends and people on the internet that The Hunter is a virtual hunting simulator where you will test each player in a totally challenging virtual atmosphere.

The Hunter deserves to be called a simulator because all of its mechanics provide that in game for us, and I am very happy to be part of this community that I love, and I get emotional every time I see the updates.

The latest updates brought a new world over the old exhausted EHR world already limited in what it had been a few years ago.
The trophy room brought us all a new way of living life here, in addition to new reserves new animals, new equipment, new items to choose from!
WOOOOWWW The hunter has renewed itself as a phoenix! In addition, of course, The Hunter Call of Wild has brought even more power and life to the name The Hunter.

But not everything is still as we would like it to be and I know that the expansive world will still surprise us more with this hunting simulator!

I would like to leave a suggestion of something small and unnoticed until now but that already started to exist in the game. Sales of equipment used in stores or exchanges and sales between the hunter players.

I would like to leave my idea about it! The Hunter lacks the opportunity to sell our equipment to other players or to the game store, something I bought wrong and I don't want anymore, something I bought wrong and would like to exchange or return! and there could even be an internal trade between The hunter players, an auction house or virtual sales market.

This mechanism already exists in multiplayer rpg games like Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Mu Online, Ragnarok, and many others ...

But what exactly am I talking about?

I say that the lodger's at stake could be functional in addition to entering a virtual inventory. There could be people going into stores on reservations or on arrival when we would speak to DOC and other important figures from the world of The Hunter, we could even have small towns and counties in the regions of the maps not yet used in The Hunter, and in these cities or counties we could have access to bigger stores with more options where we can buy or sell our fighters, our trophies and even the decorations for our trophy rooms.

It would be better to have a store running inside the simulator (game) where I would buy more ammunition for a great and small affordable price, sell my slaughter, buy weapons and other equipment and even hunting licenses for animals and other reserves.

I loved the idea that every player with less financial conditions could sell their animals, but I think the sale price and the price of the items in stores are very unfair.

In fact, I agree that the game needs to get its profits and sales of items for real money, but we could also have things where they would not impact on virtual commerce and would give free players the chance to evolve a little with personal conquest, sacrificing themselves in hunting and sell so you can buy your own equipment, weapons and accessories.

We could have stores inside the reserves working with NPC's, or even stores of other players where they advertise their items in the currency of the game gm $

instead of just having the launcher and the game website so that we can buy the equipment, we could transfer it into the game, and even have in these stores an npc announcing sales links from other players, and even being able to exchange between players the your equipment, either for gm $ or one item for the other!

Original Post:

The Hunter cresceu em muito nesses últimos anos, não vou negar que me impressionei muito com esse novo mundo de jogo que temos hoje em 2020, ainda mais pra mim que estive alguns anos ausente da caçada emocionante que só esse " jogo " pode proporcionar, na verdade gostaria de começar esse tópico dando ao jogo dito um novo nome, The Hunter não é só um jogo onde podemos atirar em animais pelas reservas do mundo de EHR.

The Hunter esta muito alem de um jogo, cabela's pode ser chamado assim mas The Hunter é algo muito maior. Um SIMULADOR DE CAÇADAS! Sim eu sempre chamei e falei para meus amigos e pessoas da internet que The Hunter é um simulador virtual de caça onde vai testar cada jogador numa atmosfera virtual totalmente desafiante.

The Hunter merece ser chamado de simulador pois toda a sua mecânica proporciona isso em jogo para nos, e eu fico muito feliz em fazer parte dessa comunidade que amo, e me emociono toda vez que vejo as atualizações.

As ultimas atualizações trouxe um mundo novo sobre o antigo mundo de EHR já exaurido já limitado no que vinha sendo há alguns anos.
A sala de troféus trouxe a todos nós uma nova forma de vivermos a vida aqui, além disso novas reservas novos animais, novos equipamentos, novos itens a nossa escolha!
WOOOOWWW The hunter se renovou como uma fenix! Além é claro de The Hunter Call of Wild que trouxe ainda mais poder e vida ao nome The Hunter.

Mas nem tudo é ainda como gostaríamos que fosse e sei que a expansive world ainda vai nos surpreender mais com esse simulador de caçada!

Gostaria de deixar uma sugestão de algo pequeno e despercebido até agora mas que já começou a existir no game. Vendas de equipamentos usados nas lojas ou trocas e vendas entre os jogadores de the hunter.

Gostaria de deixar a minha ideia sobre isso! Em The Hunter falta a oportunidade de vender-mos nossos equipamentos para outros jogadores ou para loja do jogo, algo que comprei errado e não desejo mais, algo que comprei errado e gostaria de trocar ou devolver! e até mesmo poderia existir um comercio interno entre os jogadores de The hunter, uma casa de leiloes ou mercado virtual de vendas.

Esse mecanismo já existe em jogos multi players de rpg como Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Mu Online, Ragnarok, e muitos outros...

Mas o que exatamente estou falando?

Eu digo que as lodger's em jogo poderiam ser funcionais além de entrar em um inventario virtual. Poderia existir pessoas indo dentro de lojas nas reservas ou na chegada das reservas onde falaríamos com o DOC e outras figuras de importância do mundo de The Hunter, poderíamos até ter pequenas cidades e condados nas regiões dos mapas não utilizados ainda em The Hunter, e nessas cidades ou condados poderíamos ter acesso a lojas maiores com mais opções onde se pode comprar ou vender nossas caças, nossos troféus e até mesmo as decorações pras nossas salas de troféu.

Seria melhor existir uma loja funcionando dentro do simulador (jogo) onde eu compraria mais munições por um ótimo e pequeno preço acessível, venderia meus abates, compraria armas e outros equipamentos e até mesmo as licenças de caça para animais e outras reservas.

Eu adorei a ideia de todo jogador com menos condições financeiras poder vender seus animais, mas acho muito injusto o valor de venda e o preço dos itens nas lojas.

De fato concordo que o jogo precisa obter seus lucros e vendas de items por dinheiro real mas também poderíamos ter coisas onde não iriam impactar no comercio virtual e proporcionaria aos players free a chance de evoluírem um pouco com a conquista pessoal, se sacrificando em caçar e vender pra poder comprar seus próprios equipamentos armas e acessórios.

Poderíamos ter lojas dentro das reservas funcionando com NPC's, ou até mesmo lojas de demais jogadores onde eles anunciam seus iten's pela moeda do jogo gm$

ao invés de existir apenas o launcher e o site do jogo pra podermos comprar os equipamentos, poderíamos transferir isso pra dentro do jogo, e até mesmo ter nessas lojas um npc anunciando links de vendas de outros players, e até mesmo poder trocar entre jogadores os seus equipamentos, seja por gm$ ou um item pelo outro!
Last edited by xOEDragonx on April 5th, 2020, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translated, Please make sure to post in English in the future.

Return to “Website suggestions”