Taxidermize (Undo / overlay in game)

Rivella Jones

Taxidermize (Undo / overlay in game)

Post by Rivella Jones »

It would be great if a player cloud undo the taxidermy.
Once in a while I press taxidermize instead of selling the animal in game.
This happens because the overlay in game is really laggy.

Would be great if there was the possibility to deactivate the overlay in game,
and instead do the taxidermy in the launcher :)

Thanks!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Taxidermize (Undo / overlay in game)

Post by HooCairs »

Easiest way there is to hit Escape. You will always get the gm$ for a harvest, no need to press "sell" somewhere.

I suggest however to turn off the option of that pop-up. Go to Options - Gameplay - "Enable Taxidermy Prompt from Harvest Screen" and turn it off there.

In case you want to taxidermy and you missed to push that button in the harvest screen, you can still do it later in the browser when looking at the hunt history.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

Unread postby HooCairs » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:48 am
Easiest way there is to hit Escape. You will always get the gm$ for a harvest, no need to press "sell" somewhere.

I suggest however to turn off the option of that pop-up. Go to Options - Gameplay - "Enable Taxidermy Prompt from Harvest Screen" and turn it off there.

In case you want to taxidermy and you missed to push that button in the harvest screen, you can still do it later in the browser when looking at the hunt history.
Great tip, Hoo,...thanks :!:
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

HooCairs wrote:Easiest way there is to hit Escape. You will always get the gm$ for a harvest, no need to press "sell" somewhere.

when i hit the "escape" at anytime in the game, it gives me the option to 'resume or quit the game'....but maybe that only happens in SP hunts... :?:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

outrider wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Easiest way there is to hit Escape. You will always get the gm$ for a harvest, no need to press "sell" somewhere.

when i hit the "escape" at anytime in the game, it gives me the option to 'resume or quit the game'....but maybe that only happens in SP hunts... :?:

You press escape when you are in the animal harvest screen for this tip, out in the game it will take you to the options menu. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

VonStratos wrote:
outrider wrote:

You press escape when you are in the animal harvest screen for this tip, out in the game it will take you to the options menu. ;)
no, it did it when it showed the option to taxidermy or collect the reward..... i tried it after Hoocairs posted it......
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “Website suggestions”