Back Button

Tenjuro

Back Button

Post by Tenjuro »

I don't know where to put this really but since this is connected with the website.

Can we have a "Back button" on the launcher? It's hard to navigate it like, when you click to a hunt you did, open the animal score sheet. You can't go back to the hunt you did. instead you need to click statistics again, go to 3rd tab, then if the hunt you're looking at is maybe on the 3rd page. that's a lot of click instead of just having a back button. Works with the store and leaderboards too.

Regards,
Tenjuro
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Back Button

Post by HooCairs »

Hit Backspace.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
hbshannonw

Post by hbshannonw »

if your mouse has a 3 function center wheel you can click it to the left to go back.
Zed McJack
Hunter

Post by Zed McJack »

Tenjuro wrote:I don't know where to put this really but since this is connected with the website.

Can we have a "Back button" on the launcher? It's hard to navigate it like, when you click to a hunt you did, open the animal score sheet. You can't go back to the hunt you did. instead you need to click statistics again, go to 3rd tab, then if the hunt you're looking at is maybe on the 3rd page. that's a lot of click instead of just having a back button. Works with the store and leaderboards too.

Regards,
Tenjuro
You can also click on the link of the hunt in the scoresheet and it will bring you back. Though I agree that one more obvious way to go back would be useful.
outrider1944
Tracker

Post by outrider1944 »

you use to be able to use you backspace button to move back several pages if you wanted. then one day it didn't work. i contacted support about it....basically they said "tuff" and weren't going to do any thing about it....it's a shame, so many things that were part of the package from the start, were taken away, never to return...

i really wish the Dev's would stop think like Dev's and start thinking like a player...it's the player that have to put up with the stuff they put out...

that is my opinion.,..

outrider
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)
Hunt_Training
Tracker

Post by Hunt_Training »

Tenjuro wrote:I don't know where to put this really but since this is connected with the website.

Can we have a "Back button" on the launcher? [...]
This point of the Back button was really annoying to me, too, after the 'Back' function in the Launcher was lost.
Only later I realized that "the Launcher" (now started only through Steam, as of April 2019) and "the Hunter Classic website" (accessible through any web browser) are actually two quite different things :roll: , even if at first they may look the same; a previous thread on "Backspace" can probably help to clarify what I see as a "workaround".

N.B.: I'm sure this looks something trivial to most tHC players, but I prefer anyway to let such hint also here because this matter was confusing me during my first months in tHC (so it could possibly avoid the same for others more-or-less-new players).
HooCairs wrote:Hit Backspace.
In fact, that unfortunately no more works in the Launcher (but it works on the tHC website, through a browser).
My summary stats (current Hunting Season):
Spoiler:

ripsix

Post by ripsix »

I use the browser instead of the launcher for the reasons above. Being able to right click and open pages in a new tab is so much better.

Return to “Website suggestions”