Christmas Store Sale?

aussieshooter
Spotter

Christmas Store Sale?

Post by aussieshooter »

Is there normally a sale on during the Christmas period? Does anyone else think that would be a winner?

Bring everything out of Docs shed, allow the deployable hunting towers to be purchased, basically a sale on everything (other than weapons that were once-off prizes).

I know I'd be keen to stock up on supplies and accessories for the upcoming hunting year and possible new reserves.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Christmas Store Sale?

Post by VonStratos »

Yes usually there is a Christmas sale, and event too, more like daily sales like the one in the summer event, and maybe a new weapon prize, but if you are looking for a large sale you don't need await till Christmas, this month is Halloween and that usually get an event and sales too, now what would be on sale, i don't know.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Christmas Store Sale?

Post by Tanngnjostr »

A discount on everything is usually on Black Friday, Christmas used to have daily sales that fit the daily missions and competitions. We'll see if it's the same this year.

Deployabloe hunting towers could never be bought in the past as far as I remember. You get them for buying memberships and sometimes as rewards for event missions. Maybe they could create a special mission set on Christmas or Halloween that gets you one of those towers as a prize, I'd like that.
Image Image Image

Return to “Website suggestions”