Offline mode

pta993

Offline mode

Post by pta993 »

Hello i love to play the hunter but i never hardly get internet it would be good to have a offline mode.
im not sure if this enables pple to hack because to have offline mode you would need to download all the animal
stats and what nots. but it would be really cool thanks
BCKidd

Re: Offline mode

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, this has been discussed before. I think it could be a route that EW could take, if theHunter Classic all of a sudden was no longer. EW could sell the reserves as CDs- we already have a UHC Comp Generator so comps could still be played etc. The forum could also remain as is. The problem tho' as you have stated is folks would be hacking the files etc, kind of like they have done in Hunting Unlimited. Still, I'd buy the CDs of theHunter Classic without a second thought, if it ever came down to that.
;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Offline mode

Post by outrider »

yes, this topic has been mentioned at the very start, when the game was first released. i too would have liked to been able to buy on CD, if it were made able to plat offline..sometimes even in the big cities, the internet has problems. just recently, with the hot temperature, he have lost the internet a couple of times for a long period of time. it would have been really nice if it followed the line of Deer Hunter 2005...."online or offline, you can hunt anytime." :D ........" i'm a poet and didn't know,.. :o but like my feet, it shows it.....it stinks... :lol: "
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “Website suggestions”