Store improvements

Herzbube

Store improvements

Post by Herzbube »

1. A wishlist would be pretty nice. Sometimes I browse through equipment and would like to have the ability to save some items I'm interested in.

1.5 Sales alert for items on the wishlist. This would be a huge QoL feature for people who want to buy something but are waiting for a sale.

2. Preview feature. I'm buying clothes and many other items without even knowing what they look like. Do shirt A and pants B go together? No idea, I'll have to buy the items and test it. What does a full ghillie suit look like? Will those sunglasses look weird on my avatar? What colour exactly is that "dark coat" scent hound? What about the looks of a rustic lodge? Basically we have to base our purchase on one image and hope for the best.

2.5 Maybe a way to try out items before buying them would help, too. Of course while testing players would have to be restricted in order to avoid e.g. people participating in competitions while testing equipment. Possibly a testing mode where we could play as usual but nothing counts towards anything (no experience, no scores, no trophies etc.)?

3. A test for new players to guide them a bit would also help a lot. Basically this would consist of a few questions like "Do you prefer long distance shots or sneaking up close?", "Do you hunt birds?", "Do you prefer hunting big or small animals?" etc. and in the end the player would be presented with a list of recommended items for his style of hunting. In general more guidance for new players would be great. There are many items in the store and it's easy to get a bit overwhelmed by the sheer quantity. What do I need to hunt ducks? What about geese? Or deer? Or bobcats? As of now we have to rely on Google, YouTube and the Wiki to answer those questions which is not optimal for someone who is new.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Store improvements

Post by VonStratos »

I agree with all, but at least the point 2.0 its covered in the wiki, there you can find how looks every clothing set with images, not the same as test for oneself but good enough to see the aesthetics.
http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Clothing
By the way you can see how they work against different species scrolling down the page.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Good suggestions!

I love to see a gun range for try outs for sure!
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

i agree with all of these, would be super sweet to test weapons before purchase and have a wish list saved to our account.
And maybe like there is on steam. we could look at each others wish lists and buy them something from it.
Nathan22Outdoors
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Herzbube wrote:1. A wishlist would be pretty nice. Sometimes I browse through equipment and would like to have the ability to save some items I'm interested in.

1.5 Sales alert for items on the wishlist. This would be a huge QoL feature for people who want to buy something but are waiting for a sale.
I've just added these two features to UHC.

You can read about it here on the forum, or here on the UHC news website. If you're already using UHC then you can start using wishlists (and receive sales notifications) now.
Herzbube

Post by Herzbube »

You are absolutely awesome!
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

Dont forget Gift items! I wanted to give friends some items but all i can do is send codes.

Return to “Website suggestions”