Duck Hunting Bundle

Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Duck Hunting Bundle

Post by Shaggymobilly »

I was wondering if there might be some interest in putting together a duck hunting bundle. I can't be the only greenhorn around here starting from scratch. :mrgreen:

I was thinking mainly an all inclusive bundle geared towards the newbie wanting to get started in duck hunting. Something similiar to what's up for the new magpie geese on PB. Throw in the 20 ga. shotgun, a mixed bag of dekes, calls, a blind, and possibly the lanyard. Something along those lines. A really good all around set-up for all ducks geared towards the newcomers, as well as those who may have put it off due to cost or the complexity of figuring out what you need for a good set-up that covers all the species well.

Just a suggestion, I guarantee you'll sell at least one!
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Re: Duck Hunting Bundle

Post by rhapsodaisical »

on the main page, in the top there is an option saying "Upgrade/Renew" under there you' ll see a membership package called

Duck Hunter Bundle

3 months membership
License to hunt all animals
Access to all reserves
Unlimited basic ammo
1 extra weapons + 12 other items Details
Weapons included:
20 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun
Items included:
Female Mallard Decoy
Male Mallard Decoy
Basic Jacket
Mallard Long Range Caller
Basic Gloves
Mallard Short Range Caller
Basic Boonie Hat
Basic Wading Pants
Waterfowl Blind
Male Mallard Decoy
Male American Black Duck Decoy
Basic Wellington Boots

If you are Danish you might be able to pickup a store copy of theHunter Birdhunting Edition too
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Duck Hunting Bundle

Post by VonStratos »

Ducks a are little more tricky since they are four species with callers and decoys for each, and ducks decoys are a common pick for sales in events like the one running right now(Sneakathon) when they are on sale its even cheaper than in bundles, my advice, get just 24 mallard decoys trough basic bundles and the rest trough sales if you can wait, if not, try get the the membership that rhapsodaisical posted, it gives you a free weapon plus membership time.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Website suggestions”