Separate gallery for scenic pictures

VonStratos
Outfitter

Separate gallery for scenic pictures

Post by VonStratos »

Maybe has been requested already, but i think it would be very nice to have our trophy shots and our scenic pictures caught with the camera in divided sections, that would help to get more order in the gallery and would give more impulse to the camera item, since you could have a gallery section exclusive for that amazing pics that don't have an score but still have artistic value. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Separate gallery for scenic pictures

Post by Tanngnjostr »

While I understand the idea behind it and I like it, I doubt that many players really use the in-game camera for scenic pictures. This thing is so crappy (ugly resolution!) that anyone who really wants to have a beautiful scenic picture will probably take a high-res screenshot with third-party software - which never ends up in the gallery anyway.
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Might as well wish big... Add in a "location" link so you can click on a scenic picture & show where it was taken on the map.

Add links to the trophy shots that link back to the scoresheets. And a mass-delete function. I still haven't finished cleaning out my gallery since they added the "delete 1 at a time" button.

Add filter & sort functions so you can see shots by species, date, score, camera, etc...
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Yeah, the camera was there since forever, maybe need an update too, the gallery be for trophy or scenic could be a lot more complete, the possibility to arrange pictures by score, specie,etc, but the website functions has been left out for a while in EW list of to do, and i understand since there is always more content in-game to be developed and bugs to fix, but a little love for the gallery and the website functions (cough personal best) would be nice for this 2018 agenda.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Website suggestions”