hunt history time reference

Violator31
Outfitter

hunt history time reference

Post by Violator31 »

I just ended a hunt;
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/viol ... n/78609541

It shows the hunt time/duration as 13:19 thru 13:50...... Got it. It was 1:19 when I started the hunt & those numbers are acceptable. The time of the Rusa I harvested registers as 19:49. I'm going to take a stab & say that registers the current time at the EW server site, right?
Somewhere on the hunt history I would like to see the time of day in the game. Let's say I check the stats from someone else's hunt, they shot a few Sambar's. I can see where they shot them but I don't know what time of day it was in the game. It would be nice to know that spawn shows that at ?:00 Sambar are abundant in that area.
I see threads all the time where folks are asking for a good spawn time to hunt different species, this stat would be beneficial for narrowing that down.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: hunt history time reference

Post by caledonianblues »

I think this has been suggested before. If I recall correctly from when I was working on the backend, this information is not written to the database. It could obviously be done moving forward, but I can't imagine the devs implementing this now.

It wouldn't hurt to see it though, I agree.

Return to “Website suggestions”