unharvested / hunt history

Violator31
Outfitter

unharvested / hunt history

Post by Violator31 »

I would like to see a column in our hunt history sheet for the ones that got away. They are part of the hunt just as much as the others 8-) .
I when I was checking the stats of a different player (one of the leaders in the Holiday Event) I see that they were spawn mashing a LOT & I thought "I wonder how many emails they get from Doc?"
Then I thought it would be cool to have that be part of the stat sheet.

Not exactly something you want to brag about, but, if you don't want it to show up there,... FIND IT!!! :lol:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
cajunman45
Outfitter

Re: unharvested / hunt history

Post by cajunman45 »

If it is worth tracking i will track it NOT tracking a body shot animal for miles for nothing ;) ;) ;)

Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

cajunman45 wrote:If it is worth tracking i will track it NOT tracking a body shot animal for miles for nothing ;) ;) ;)
Then I would suggest either don't track it, or don't take body shots. 8-)
I'm just saying I would like for it to show up in the stats.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Nice idea! I'd like to see that, too.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

I'm not for or against really, but before even thinking of adding this they need to fix the existing issues. It should always be priority to deal the the existing issues rather than adding more content and code which will most likely add more issues into the game.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Andhii wrote:I'm not for or against really, but before even thinking of adding this they need to fix the existing issues. It should always be priority to deal the the existing issues rather than adding more content and code which will most likely add more issues into the game.
I think that goes without saying.

But then again, this is the suggestions board, isn't it. Not really the poke EW to do their job board...
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Website suggestions”