Lifetime stats & leaderboard alphabetical

Violator31
Outfitter

Lifetime stats & leaderboard alphabetical

Post by Violator31 »

In our lifetime stats & the leaderboards, the animals are in order of release date, right?
I think it would be better if they were in alphabetical order. That way, especially for newer players, it would be easier to go to the species that you are trying to find. Some newer players have no idea or even care what order the animals were released.
When you are looking at the weapons in the store, they are in alphabetical order & that seems much easier to navigate.
As far as the weapons in our lifetime stats, they seem to be in order of your purchase or first use. I think they should be grouped (bows, rifles, etc).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Lifetime stats & leaderboard alphabetical

Post by HooCairs »

Yes they are grouped by release date. Whitetail is 0, turkey is 1, etc. I agree they should be listed alphabetically. Same goes for the leaderboards.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Zaitzev82
Spotter

Re: Lifetime stats & leaderboard alphabetical

Post by Zaitzev82 »

It's always a hassle when I'm scrolling to find particular information and it isn't alphabetized. I wish there was an API I could call so I could get all the information I wanted in tidy JSON format.
I'm keeping score in a spreadsheet, which is fine but a PITA if I forget to update after a hunting session.

Return to “Website suggestions”