Remove mustches

supercelldrw
Hunter

Remove mustches

Post by supercelldrw »

Everytime I buy some items I always see the mustaches, remove them, just like the t-shirts for programmers etc... If we can't buy them get rid of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Remove mustches

Post by stancomputerhunter »

They are available again during Movember each year. Probably why they are still there.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

supercelldrw wrote:Everytime I buy some items I always see the mustaches, remove them, just like the t-shirts for programmers etc... If we can't buy them get rid of them

Nice tone.....Does that work well for you with the other people you deal with in your life?
Personal Bests...
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Fletchette wrote:
supercelldrw wrote:Everytime I buy some items I always see the mustaches, remove them, just like the t-shirts for programmers etc... If we can't buy them get rid of them

Nice tone.....Does that work well for you with the other people you deal with in your life?
lmao, standard reply from fletchette
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Fletchette wrote:

I didn't see a real tone in his text, but then, it doesn't always come across well online :) I do think you could tone back your own hostility and judgemental behavior in some of your own posts.

On topic, I had no idea they were available every November! Tempting...
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Fletchette wrote:

get'em, Fletch, get'em.......imagine, new people coming into the forum trying to change things... they don't know that people that have been here a long, long time can't get anything changed..... :lol: :lol:

just messing with you 'supercelldrw'..... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

deerman30
Tracker

Post by deerman30 »

Hmm.......maybe those can be removed with those theHunter brand razors :lol: srsly tho, if you want mustaches that are removable, they might as well be those fake mustaches you see in party stores, or stuff like that. (I don't know if Party City exists in other countries, or there's something similar to them)

I Love Big Racks
maxhofmannp

Post by maxhofmannp »

Hhahaha this is so funny!
Don't buy the Colt!!!
Join our latin-american players community!

https://www.facebook.com/TheHunterLatinoAmerica

Return to “Website suggestions”