Leader board Harvest Pages

Scrapes
Spotter

Leader board Harvest Pages

Post by Scrapes »

A thought...

I would love if we could have a link to the animal score sheets on the leader boards, and comp leader boards. Currently we can click on the name of the hunter, go to the hunts, and look through them until we find the animals in order to look at the score sheet. As someone who is newer to comps, I like to check on those and see where people are hunting the most. I am sure it would help other players as well. Seeing as we already can look up the animal and view the score sheet I dont think it would take too much more in order to view them from the leader boards.

Anyways let me know what you think below.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Leader board Harvest Pages

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I believe that the comp scores are already clickable unless in it a multi animal or multi species comp.

EDIT: My mistake they are not.
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

On the high score leaderboards I'm pretty sure you can click on the score and go straight to the scoresheet for that animal. I'm not at my desk right now so can't easily check it but I certainly thought it worked this way.

The same goes for some of the competitions (not all since in some the score is made up from combined harvests). For any where the score is determined by a single animal (score, weight, distance) I'm pretty sure you can click the score and it will take you straight to the corresponding scoresheet.

But now you've got me doubting it so I will check tomorrow.
Scrapes
Spotter

Post by Scrapes »

You can for the complete leader boards, but not for the competitions. I checked a few of the ones I have going at the moment and I cant see past hunt scores or current.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:On the high score leaderboards I'm pretty sure you can click on the score and go straight to the scoresheet for that animal. I'm not at my desk right now so can't easily check it but I certainly thought it worked this way.
I tried it from the website (using Firefox) and from the Steam launcher and it doesn't work, David. Tried different running "highest score" comps, tried while I'm enrolled and while I'm not, also tried comps that were already finished, but the functionality just isn't there. It does work for season leaderboards, but the OP was also asking for competition leaderboards.
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

So it works for high score leaderboards (season) but not competitions?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:So it works for high score leaderboards (season) but not competitions?
It works for the "Top Score" and the "Top Range" leaderboards, even for the "Hall of Fame" (except the very old seasons) - but not for competitions! Looks like you got a task for next week... ;)
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Tanngnjostr wrote:Looks like you got a task for next week... ;)
I'm afraid it'll have to get in line along with the million other tasks :)

Return to “Website suggestions”