Layout of missions, statistics etc.

Beano8U
Scout

Layout of missions, statistics etc.

Post by Beano8U »

First of all, my favourite game by far in all the games I have ever played.
Just a thought though, while I was looking through missions. It would be a lot easier to find the missions I am after for particular species if all the animals were in alphabetical order. I also found the statistics for my achievements are just as frustrating at times.
It's not a big suggestion but would make things a lot easier for everyone I believe (unless there is a reason for the listing that I am not seeing)
Also, with the active missions, maybe add a symbol (similar to the wiki maps species symbols maybe) of the target species next to the mission name so we don't have to search through which mission belongs to which species mid hunt while a lot of missions are active.
Keep up the excellent work EW! 8-)

Edit:
Oh, just one more thing. Maybe add the travel missions seperate to the animal ones.

Beano8U
Scout

Re: Layout of missions, statistics etc.

Post by Beano8U »

Also, just another thought.
The layout of the weapons in the achievements is annoying. I have the 12GA pump action near the top, however the 12GA pump action (primal is near the bottom)
Some better weapon sorting would be alot better to look at for statistical reasons.
Cheers :)

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I've mentioned it a couple times in response to these requests (there have been several)...

ALL of the tables should have headers & be "sort-able". For example the weapon achievements could have 2 headers / labels... "Weapon", "Achievements"
Click on "Weapon", and it sorts by weapon name. Click on Achievements & it sorts by total score. Click a 2nd time & it reverses the sort.
Hunt stats, lifetime stats, etc... they could all work this way by implementing one sortable table widget into the website & using it for every table.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

That's a really good idea Tod1d. It would make things even easier than my idea.
Would be good to see more people get on board with it. I'm sure we are not the only ones that would appreciate it

Return to “Website suggestions”