Trophy Gallery

Bosloe
Hunter

Trophy Gallery

Post by Bosloe »

I would love to be able to categorise the Trophy Gallery into specific species rather than having to work through page after page.

Since each of the animal trophy shots are named this information should be available easily to then create a separate sub-folder for each species and also miscellaneous section for camera shots etc. It would also be nice if you could then sort by score and even better if by rare category as well.
Six Shooter Tournament - caledonianblues 24th hosted competition March 2016 - Trophy's Thank Theodore Stupid Cupid Buffalo Bill
Twitch - Bosloe077 YouTube - Bosloe 077 Hunter Statistics
nosnerb
Outfitter

Re: Trophy Gallery

Post by nosnerb »

Great suggestion! I have never thought about this, but now that you say this, this should be something that is definitely added
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Well, I think we can all agree that the gallery (and the stats) would need a little love... deleting pictures, sorting them for species or scores, filtering, creating subfolders etc. I would love an official answer from the devs if this is on their list and what's keeping them from doing it. Seems to be more work than I would have thought...
Image Image Image
Ash1302
Scout

Post by Ash1302 »

I'd also like the Trophies for Missions and Competitions to be separated in the trophy page.

Personal bests for each species listed in order, a special rares page for each species, lots of improvement needed.
pastuh
Scout

Post by pastuh »

Im still waiting for Trophy Room update..
https://web.archive.org/web/20120304024 ... 2009-08-21
Dirtclod
Outfitter

Post by Dirtclod »

Totally agree. A major revamp is needed. Also, if they insist on not letting us delete pictures then create a junk folder that won't be shown so we can easily move pics in to for eternity. Also, fix the trophy shot problem already!

Return to “Website suggestions”