Player limit has been reached waterfowl blind

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches that are specific for multiplayer game. Please add a summary of the bug in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Ducks bounce and disappear
Prophet555

Player limit has been reached waterfowl blind

Post by Prophet555 »

Bug Report
Game Mode: MP

Description:
When with 3 players are in the blind and I want to call in my dog, I get the message player limit reached.
if one person goes out of the blind, I call my dog and he enters and the 3rd player can join too.

Steps to Reproduce:
Have a waterfowl blind, 3 players (enter the blind) and then call in for a dog (last) (works not)
Have 2 players in the blind, call dog in, 3d player enters blind (last) (works)

Additional Information:
Same issue on Hirschfelden and Rougarou Bayou, If I host the game I get this message or join a friend and his setup on Piccabeen Bay I get this message too.
HawkEye81
Tracker

Re: Player limit has been reached waterfowl blind

Post by HawkEye81 »

Yep it seems that player limit changed for waterfowl blinds after the update, we used to be able to have 2 players and 2 dogs in the same blind or 3 players and 1 dog, now it seems that max is 3 for all - 3 players or 2 players and a dog is maximum.
Also now only the player who has the dog can harvest the ducks in the blind, the other player can only harvest them if he's out of the blind(weird)... hope they will fix it back.
22SAS_Wimp
Tracker

Post by 22SAS_Wimp »

This has happened to me with only one other player in the blind (so 2 players plus dog [/mansplain]). ;)
SouthernGent

Post by SouthernGent »

I think this is a desync issue between clients and host .. I have seen this issue at its worse when a new player joins a mp server and they constantly jump in and out of the blind picking up birds.. the blind can become bugged so no one is able to re-enter .. once bugged the host is unable to pick up the blind. The number of players doesn't seem to reduce the risk of this bug. However, if you want to reproduce it . simply have 8 people trying to use one blind .. almost 100% it will bug out in this way so no one can use it.

Return to “Multiplayer”