Retriever Stealing kills from other dogs / not picking up kills

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches that are specific for multiplayer game. Please add a summary of the bug in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Ducks bounce and disappear
Jex_TE
Scout

Retriever Stealing kills from other dogs / not picking up kills

Post by Jex_TE »

Game Mode: MP
Host: My friend, I was not hosting

Description:
Sat in a blind with our dog, we called in the geese and then shot them as they would come in. The geese die, we exit the blind with our dogs. My friend sends his brown retreiver to fetch a bird. On the way back, I give my dog (black retreiver) the fetch command and it runs to the other dog, taking the bird from it. We saw this a couple of times and at one point, the dogs were about 10m apart and the bird floated from one mouth to the other.

The other issue would be my dog ran to the kills then refused to pick them up. It would run, bow it's head as if picking up then run back but leave the bird so maybe a client issue.

Steps to Reproduce:
Join a MP hunt have multiple birds on the ground to collect.
Send host dog to grab a bird then as it returns, use fetch command on client dog.

Additional Information:
Host: Well over 50mb connection
My Conn: 37mb down/7 up

My Computer

Running on Win 10 with the following;

-Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 Micro ATX Motherboard
-Intel Core i5-4690K 3.50GHz
-Kingston 240GB SSDNow V300 Drive SATA 6Gbs 3 2.5" (7mm height) Solid State Hard Drive - **OS is on this drive**
-Seagate SSHD 7200RPM 3.5" 1TB SATA - **Game is installed on this drive**
-Avexir Core Red Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory
-Corsair Builder Series CX 500w Modular '80 Plus Bronze' Power Supply
-nVidia GTX 770 4GB

Return to “Multiplayer”