Duck stuck in midair after being shot [3699]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches that are specific for multiplayer game. Please add a summary of the bug in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Ducks bounce and disappear
jimbo
Hunter

Duck stuck in midair after being shot [3699]

Post by jimbo »

After the update NEW bugs are out :lol: :lol: .MP game ducks freeze in the Air they do not exist but it seems like there Frozen.My host couldnt see my Frozen ducks and i couldnt see his.

Another duck bug is when they break off the flock sometimes they freeze and stick at ones all together.
Paulzeee

Re: Duck bugs

Post by Paulzeee »

This isn't a new bug it's been reported multiple times before the update jimbo.
jimbo
Hunter

Re: Duck bugs

Post by jimbo »

Sorry for that thought it was NEW cause it happend First time to me and my buddy.
bobbyvalentino1

Re: Duck stuck in midair after being shot

Post by bobbyvalentino1 »

just hosted a mp match and started with a half dozen ducks froze above my head walked off to my blind and could still see them saw ten plus flocks of birds only two flocks broke off shot a good amount of times one duck falls. players jump in they come to the blind ducks start coming more frequently they could see the ducks froze in the air. two flocks come over us four birds break off from the flock they are stuck in the air too shooting at them does nothing and if you look a certain way you cant see them. last flock before quiting the duck I shoot freezes in the air as well all the guys leave saying the game is still glitchy this never happened before the update though so its something new to me maybe you guys have seen it too
TheSpecter
Scout

Re: Duck stuck in midair after being shot

Post by TheSpecter »

It's not limited to MP games, I had a duck remaining frozen in midair after being shot only yesterday. Thought it to be a new bug though, as it never occurrec to me before despite me having shot hundreds of birds before.

The bird was definitely dead, as several shots fired at it afterwards were not counted as hits and I sure as hell got the usual letter from Doc complaining about me not harvesting the animal I've shot (how, when it's hovering in at least 15 m height? :lol:). Amazing, how many bugs there are with dead birds - they flap their wings, bounce around or even dash away and hover in midair. :roll: Seems like there's still a lot of work to do for the devs...

Return to “Multiplayer”