*Track domes remain after animal harvested

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches that are specific for multiplayer game. Please add a summary of the bug in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Ducks bounce and disappear
kalle20

*Track domes remain after animal harvested

Post by kalle20 »

Since the last update I realized some issues confirming kills in multiplayer.
If nobody is connected to the server everything is working fine. After a guest is connecting to the server I see all markers that identified all dead animals also if the kill was already confirmed. First I thought it is only happen on ragaroo with mallard , as I saw there the issue fist, but now I also saw this on other reserves. I was hunting on Hemmeldal with a friend. First I tracked down a bear (more then 300 m away from the guest) it seams to be normal for me, but after I was nearly at the same location as him I shoot a moose and I was able to see still the tracks also after confining the kill. The same issue was confirmed to me also from other peoples at least for ragaroo with mallards. Does anyone also have the same issue?

edit: this is only happen to the host. for the guest the game works normal.
Belorian
Hunter

Re: issue confirming kills in multiplayers

Post by Belorian »

this is not an issue since last patch, but an issue since release of multiplayer.
~~HUNTING RIG~~
// CPU: FX-8350 @ 4.6Ghz || GPU: GTX1060 @ 2.2Ghz || RAM: DDR3 @ 1.9Ghz \\
// TRACK IR(Head Tracking) || FULL DETAIL @ 3660 x 1660 on 50" 4K OLED TV \\
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: issue confirming kills in multiplayers

Post by Tod1d »

Yes, this has been around since MP. Although I haven't seen it articulated in this manner so I'll move it to bugs forum to make sure it gets attention.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Multiplayer”