disappearing ducks

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches that are specific for multiplayer game. Please add a summary of the bug in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Ducks bounce and disappear
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

disappearing ducks

Post by Tod1d »

In 2 hunts on the new reserve, I've had..

some of the ducks in a flock disappear while flying by. far before the render range where the rest of the flock blips out.

whole flocks invisible. With 2 other hunters who could see them, but I could see none.

1 duck coming in after breaking from a flock, but other hunters are seeing 4-5.

The reserve looks great, and the duck hunting with friends is a lot of fun.
But I can't see spending money on calls, decoys or blinds until the kinks are worked out.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
themops

Re: disappearing ducks

Post by themops »

Also I have the same problem. After a few minutes of play, my hunting partner sees swarms with 10 or 15 ducks and I no or only a few. If he shoots  I see its prey materialize as they fall to the ground. Me and my hunting partner we use the same game settings.
This is very frustrating!
ColoradoKid
Master Competitor

Post by ColoradoKid »

themops wrote:Also I have the same problem. After a few minutes of play, my hunting partner sees swarms with 10 or 15 ducks and I no or only a few. If he shoots  I see its prey materialize as they fall to the ground. Me and my hunting partner we use the same game settings.
This is very frustrating!
I haven't had that happen at all... who hosted the hunt? you or your hunting partner?
Vanish
English Wiki Team

Post by Vanish »

Its a known issue. Devs comments on it in another thread.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Vanish wrote:Its a known issue. Devs comments on it in another thread.
How about posting a link when you comment thusly...

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 83#p502483
Daniel G Gustafsson wrote:I'm currently working on those high flying mallards that don't sync correctly. Hopefully they can be fixed soon.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

Hi, i was in Sp game, shot a duck, it falls,the dome flash and it disappear, no, duck harvested...
Pupic
Hunter

Post by Pupic »

misskiki68 wrote:Hi, i was in Sp game, shot a duck, it falls,the dome flash and it disappear, no, duck harvested...
Happens all the time, sometimes the dome is flashing and the animal is not there, in most cases the duck is somewhere in the sky or under ground and you cant harvest it. Usually i loose more than half of ducks because of that bug.
Guess that is the result of releasing without testing, but im sure they will fix it soon, its almost unplayable now.
themops

Post by themops »

ColoradoKid wrote:I haven't had that happen at all... who hosted the hunt? you or your hunting partner?
My hunting buddy has hosted the game. Even today, there were the same problems. I see a few ducks in flocks of 15 units, sometimes none. Today I lost 3 prey that have disappeared from my view, when I approach for the collection, I'm looking move away alone and quickly disappears after the prey.

Return to “Multiplayer”