"Go Down" button

wt_hunting
Scout

"Go Down" button

Post by wt_hunting »

I belong to several forums that are the same "engine" (I don't know what they are called..perhaps a "platform") as this one, and all of them, except this one, have a tab at the top of every page that says, "go down". As it is now, whenever I go to a page that is nearing capacity, I have to scroll through a bunch of posts I've already read to get to the most recent one. It would be helpful to have a "GO DOWN" tab on this forum as on others.

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: "Go Down" button

Post by Tod1d »

OK, first. I moved this to the "Forums Feedback & Suggestions" forum. Since it's about the forum & not theHunter website.

The "engine" for this forum is "phpBB". The forum you showed (BAC Forum) uses "SMF" as it's engine.

You can use the "Home" & "End" keys on your keyboard to navigate to the top or bottom of the page.

How are you navigating to these topics?

If you come from the forum/subforum listing, all topics with new posts have an arrow before the Orange topic subject/title. If you click on the arrow instead of the title, it takes you to the first unread post.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
wt_hunting
Scout

Post by wt_hunting »

Learn something new every day. I didn't know about the arrow, or at least what it was for. By-the-way, BAC recently changed to SMF, I forgot, but they used to have phpBB, and it had a down button as well.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Can I have a "Make Coffee" button?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
seifthehunt
Spotter

Post by seifthehunt »

HooCairs wrote:Can I have a "Make Coffee" button?
Lol

ImageImageImage

Return to “Forums Feedback & Suggestions”