What is this forum catagory for?

DHRifleman
Team Hunter

What is this forum catagory for?

Post by DHRifleman »

Is this a forum for feedback and suggestions for the forum, or is it just a forum for feedback and suggestions of any kind?
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Re: What is this forum catagory for?

Post by TundraPuppy »

This is for feedback and suggestions about the forum or improvements you'd like to see on the forums themselves.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Thank you TP for the response, all other posts after that response are a derailment of the topic and should have their own thread.

Now the reason I asked the question in the first place was because of a thread in this forum category which is neither in English, or has to do with the forum. I did report it for being in the wrong forum, but the report was closed, and the thread remains where it is.

Thank You
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

Thread cleaned up! :)
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!

Return to “Forums Feedback & Suggestions”