A new forum category "Complaints & Tantrums"

BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Re: A new forum category "Complaints & Tantrums"

Postby BCKidd » November 4th, 2016, 11:34 am

Yes, I read a lot of those links. Indeed there is information that could be useful and of course some of it is useless. Still, what Orion was trying to do was to inform... I kind of miss that guy. I think he battled with everyone, I had some good laughs reading some of his retorts tho'. Jeff, looks like you are coming up on a five year anniversary- do you at all remember Orion? I'm not trying to deter from the main thread- jus' curious is all. My five year anniversary is coming too in January, and I remember Orion quite well. ;) 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
jeff1963
Hunter

Re: A new forum category "Complaints & Tantrums"

Postby jeff1963 » November 4th, 2016, 1:53 pm

BCKidd wrote:Yes, I read a lot of those links. Indeed there is information that could be useful and of course some of it is useless. Still, what Orion was trying to do was to inform... I kind of miss that guy. I think he battled with everyone, I had some good laughs reading some of his retorts tho'. Jeff, looks like you are coming up on a five year anniversary- do you at all remember Orion? I'm not trying to deter from the main thread- jus' curious is all. My five year anniversary is coming too in January, and I remember Orion quite well. ;) 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

I never talked to him and I thought he was a little rough, but he was right about a lot of stuff ;-) too many people shout their beliefs and perceptions as "fact" :o
Thanks, ~Jeff

Return to “Forums Feedback & Suggestions”