Ideas to help forums

jdogg420
Scout

Ideas to help forums

Post by jdogg420 »

i read the attitude in forums post.
i just have a idea but not sure if its good or not.
instead of just relying on the moderators you could probably add a button on peoples msgs, im sure it would take some testing to figure the stat to make this work but, you could have a report post as hate spam if it get enough vote from community its removed or looked over to be removed, im against censorship also but ya im against just negative critiques without positive feedback to improve the negative critique. its like art class has been taken out of schools, i remember learning this as a kid but ive always liked art and ya its best to even give negative critiques in a positive manner with your suggestions. and thats it. remember no matter what though you cant make everyone happy that is one of the main bad points of art. even the best art gets the same judgements. but i think your post is right it doesnt belong in any of the main areas of the forums.

another idea i had was just to make a critique folder with the message of the rules there so then there would be a place mainly located for this type of suggestions and critiques. and can make it even easier to control the spam that doesnt help the situation become better.
Akemaru
Outfitter

Re: Ideas to help forums

Post by Akemaru »

There is already a button for reporting a post. It is at bottom right just above the quote button
jdogg420
Scout

Re: Ideas to help forums

Post by jdogg420 »

oh then just have the button say report this post as spam or something in bold lol i guess i never saw that.

Return to “Forums Feedback & Suggestions”