French Community

Les Rebelles

French Community

Post by Les Rebelles »

Hello, I had an idea for the French community!

Could you create a space for the French because there are a lot of French who plays the game and I would wear volunteered to manage this part I would like to be the spokesman of the French community on the forum.

This faciliterais exchanges between French because it is not easy to interact with English when we do not speak fluent English.

Then, his would be easier to help each other, to ask and answer questions.

And finally organize play sessions between French.

Tell me what you think I am very motivated to project and I feel able to handle this task because I have a great knowledge of the area of the chase :)
Monsterz62

Re: French Community

Post by Monsterz62 »

I agree with your idea because it's true ! It's not easy to speak with english people when we don't speak english.
So, a french part on this forum would be cool, I hope that will be accepted !
And I know you, you're able to manage it !
kring
Tracker

Post by kring »

There's already a French community, with forum and everything: http://www.the-hunter.fr/
BlindTyldak
Outfitter

Post by BlindTyldak »

There's actually online communities for several languages and locations. :)

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=9766

The reason that there is not multi-language forums here is because we would have to have moderators for all of them that spoke each language. Believe me, you do NOT want someone like me trying to moderate a French forum using Google Translate; I would make a complete fool of myself. :lol: But the forum communities out there for individual languages do a great job from what I can tell, and I would highly suggest checking them out!

Not that we want you to stop coming here, of course. You're always welcome here also!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I love the idea of having (several) spokes-persons from each of the non-English speaking forums.
I've often wondered whether the staff is visiting them (the ones they can read).
It would be nice to have a couple people from each to share ideas, report bugs, and to report back to their respective communities.

Maybe we could even drum up some cross-community competitions. Yanks -vs- Frogs? ;) :D

As for having non-English section(s) here, as BT mentioned it just wouldn't be practical.

Be Well (bonne santé)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Forums Feedback & Suggestions”