Forum Signatures

NAOutdoors
Master Hunter

Re: Forum Signatures

Post by NAOutdoors »

Forst_Held wrote:I was not aware of these rules you linked above but if i look at NAoutdors post where he post an example it looks very funny. Because his signature is bigger than his example :-)
Not sure I follow what you mean. The image that I posted as an example is 600x50 pixels.
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Post by T0MRf5 »

Perhaps some confusion lies in the difference between an image bar and a signature generator?
NAOutdoors
Master Hunter

Post by NAOutdoors »

T0MRf5 wrote:Perhaps some confusion lies in the difference between an image bar and a signature generator?
You could be correct :)
ForstHeld
Outfitter

Post by ForstHeld »

I simple oversee the last line in the post and didnt realize that there are diferent sizes for images and generators so sorry for confusion.
NAOutdoors
Master Hunter

Post by NAOutdoors »

Forst_Held wrote:I simple oversee the last line in the post and didnt realize that there are diferent sizes for images and generators so sorry for confusion.
No problem. We will soon be working on an easier and more simple solution.
ChrisMK72
Outfitter

Post by ChrisMK72 »

caledonianblues wrote:Whatever is decided, I think there should be a limit of one static image or one "dynamically generated" image per user. Some users have numerous images which can make the pages look cluttered and messy. I also think the official signature widget will have to be increased in size to accommodate all species (and future species) so it might be worth bearing that in mind when the dimension limit is set for community signature images.
This. One is enough. Some people can't decide and have 3 different. That doesn't look too good.

Blind Mole wrote:Original signature (created by devs) are very fine.
But personally me want lifetime statistics, not last season.
And this. If a new season starts, it looks like you never hunted before. Maybe something with 2 numbers is possible. Best of all seasons/actual season. Maybe a little tricky to put all the numbers on it.
pastuh
Scout

Post by pastuh »

T0MRf5 wrote:Perhaps some confusion lies in the difference between an image bar and a signature generator?
I think yes..
Used 85px, because was allowed in Signature options. (+-3px.. cant see difference).
+Its generator picture, so that means i can use more when 600 pixels wide (or all information will not fit)
+Im using 1 image, not 2 x 85 :)
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

im created a small expansion (topic here: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=50036) for official forum signature.
Its simple image without any script and editable manualy.

This "semisignature" was designed at original signature style. That is acceptable?
ForstHeld
Outfitter

Post by ForstHeld »

Nice work, BlindMole! But im to lazy to do it by selfediting...

I see they fixed the Mallard in the official sig. Maybe they cann add the total havests and the Medals in the space under the Mule deer in the official one ;-)
Blind Mole
Outfitter

Post by Blind Mole »

Forst_Held wrote:But im to lazy to do it by selfediting...
how often you win at the competitions? :) you can update your sign only if new medal appears :) total harvest count not important so you can update your sign only with new medals :)

Return to “Forums Feedback & Suggestions”