Huntermate buttons

Feedback on Spanish localization.
Guntrek

Huntermate buttons

Post by Guntrek »

Ok, this is the first of many bugs in the localisation I have encountered. I'm surprised no-one posted anything before, because there are many many mistakes regarding the interpretation of the language, its out of context...

Anyway, the first and more important in my opinion...

In the huntermate tool, when you approach to any track, you must accept or refuse if you want to track it dow...

The button Accept in Spanish is translated as Acepter, but it is Aceptar, acepter means nothing in Spanish.

I'm busy right now, but if you need, I can post screenshot
jttoo
Hunter

Re: Huntermate buttons

Post by jttoo »

Hi Guntrek, EW is looking for translation help: (If you are interested in joining our localization team please write us an email at: [email protected]). It looks like you can help with the Spanish translation.
nitten73

Post by nitten73 »

jttoo wrote:Hi Guntrek, EW is looking for translation help: (If you are interested in joining our localization team please write us an email at: [email protected]). It looks like you can help with the Spanish translation.
pues no es mala idea. apuntate y nos echas un cable.

nitten73

Post by nitten73 »

Guntrek wrote:Ok, this is the first of many bugs in the localisation I have encountered. I'm surprised no-one posted anything before, because there are many many mistakes regarding the interpretation of the language, its out of context...

Anyway, the first and more important in my opinion...

In the huntermate tool, when you approach to any track, you must accept or refuse if you want to track it dow...

The button Accept in Spanish is translated as Acepter, but it is Aceptar, acepter means nothing in Spanish.

I'm busy right now, but if you need, I can post screenshot
si, algunas veces se nos va la tecla. solventaremos ese error.

Return to “Spanish”