Offer to help with translation of non-translated cz strings

Feedback on Czech localization.
Mich-666

Offer to help with translation of non-translated cz strings

Post by Mich-666 »

Hi, there are some strings left untranslated in czech version of Hunter Classic, mainly missions, store items and some other minor things. Those are mostly new things from recent years (I presume the localization was done externally by local distributor few years ago)

I am willing to complete the translation myself in my free time if you can provide me what needs to be translated as I started playing the game recently and can check those missing texts while in-game.

Also, there are some occasional cases of czech characters containing diacritic completely missing from given word in HunterMate or on some tooltips, if needed I can find these in the game too and make some screenshots.
And there are even some translation mistakes that changes the meaning of some missions, I can also correct those (the best would probably be if you can provide me some sort of lockit with is up-to-date english side-by-side current czech translations so I can cross-check it.

I understand that doing new builds just for sake of localization is probably not feasible but I presume the most of the things can be probably fixed server-side (Hunter browser) and I can translate/check the rest meanwhile so you can put to it new build later on.

Keep up the good work and have a nice day!

Return to “Czech”