.243 Ammunition Stays In My Inventory When It Shouldn't Be There

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

.243 Ammunition Stays In My Inventory When It Shouldn't Be There

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Lately I've noticed every time I start a new hunt there is .243 ammo in my inventory that shouldn't be there. Every hunt I remove this ammo and equip whatever else I need and on the next hunt the .243 ammo is there again in my inventory. Every time it is two boxes of ammo I must have equipped some time ago. Since last I used .243 I've played dozens of hunts with other equipment and each time had to remove the .243 ammo at the beginning of each hunt. From my understanding my inventory should be exactly as I left it on the last hunt. That always happens with exception to these .243 ammo cases which are always there. Not sure why this is happening. It seems like a bug.

InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: .243 Ammunition Stays In My Inventory When It Shouldn't Be There

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Ironically, I restarted my hunt after posting this and on that next hunt wasn’t an issue. Whatever the case the issue was there. I don’t know.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”