Rifles appear and sound like the Plinkington

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Capacidad

Rifles appear and sound like the Plinkington

Post by Capacidad »

Game mode: singleplayer (may also happen in mp, I have not tried to see if it happens there as well)

When hunting, after equiping a rifle of any kind, once I attempt to use it, they all appear to be my Plinkington blue marble (the only version of this weapon I have). The recharge animation and sound are also the same as the Plinkington, but the scope and ammo depend on what I equiped for that weapon. Sound when shooting is also like the Plinkington. This only happens with rifles. Bows, crossbows and shotguns seem unafected.
I believe this started happening to me around 5-6 days ago, but since it happened only once before (my last hunt before today) I assumed it was a one time issue.
Im sorry if this has been reported before, I looked around to see if there was a similar thread but didn't find any and didn't feel like waiting to see if someone else had the same issue. Also, this is my first time posting in the forum, so again im sorry if anything is out of place.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”