No ammumition replenishment after hunt(Member Trailruner)

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
VonStratos
Outfitter

No ammumition replenishment after hunt(Member Trailruner)

Post by VonStratos »

Bug Report
As title say, my ammunition wasnt replenished after my last hunt, i was left with the bullets i had, and i am a member, is the first time i got this issue, and until my last hunt yesterday all was normal.

Game Mode: SP

Description:
I just started a hunt in Timbergold Trails and to my surprise i started with the same amount of bullets in my weapons that i had when i finished the last hunt, so i used the inventory to grab another pack of ammo and i had just one pack of bullets of each instead 3 for my weapons, now i am currently a member (Trailrunner) and my membership expires in October. Worst yet in the store it say it left 23 bullets on my .30 O/U, 27 bullets in my .223 and 29 bullets in my .454, that is the amount that left from my last hunt, and that are the weapons i used, so my ammunition is not getting replenished, please check it out.
Steps to Reproduce: Launch a hunt in TgT and make some shots to spend ammunition, weapons: rifle .30O/U, .223 auto, handgun .454 El Toro, but probably any weapon can do.

Additional Information:
see forum topic: Ammo replenishment issue

SO: Windows 7 x64

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: No ammumition replenishment after hunt(Member Trailruner)

Post by VonStratos »

The issue seems resolved for me, i started a hunt today, before start i checked the store and it showed the lack of ammunition, but inside the game inventory this time there was all the ammunition replenished, i made some short hunts to confirm and yes, my ammunition is getting full replenished in the game, but it seems still take some time to show the right amount in the store, in the web and client versions, similar to when you made a hunt and the data take some time to get actualized. So i guess was a temporary thing of yesterday or there was a fix, if so thanks for the fast fix.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Equipment / Gear”