New(?) Binoculars/Camera Bug

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Joe_the_Joe

New(?) Binoculars/Camera Bug

Post by Joe_the_Joe »

Using the binoculars or camera ("aiming") causes the player model to assume a spread-eagle or T-pose, sans the used item, while crouching, prone, or moving while standing. It seems to have started with the last update (not the patches thereof).
Like'm so:
xOEDragonx

Re: New(?) Binoculars/Camera Bug

Post by xOEDragonx »

I have also noticed this bug since the recent update.

It only occurs in multiplayer since that's the only place you can see another player's model.

In my case, I was hunting in multiplayer on Hemmeldal with another member. He would equip the basic binoculars but the model didn't show anything-- he was not holding anything for me. When he looked through the binoculars, he would have the above shown "T" pose until he put the binoculars down. This occurred in all stances.

I tested this further by pulling out my own rangefinding binoculars. He said my model was not holding anything either. When I put the binoculars up, he said I had the same "T" pose. I tested several other equipped items (did NOT test the in-game camera, reported above) and he was able to see me hold and use all of them without issue.

The player holding the binoculars is unaffected by this bug and doesn't see anything out of the ordinary in their first-person view.

To replicate this issue, open a multiplayer game and have a second player join. Have the second player equip any set of binoculars and observe them-- the model will be unchanged. Then, have the second player look through the binoculars and observe them-- they will be doing the "T" pose.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: New(?) Binoculars/Camera Bug

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Yes this has been happening in all MP games since the Jeep was introduced.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071

Return to “Equipment / Gear”