.30-06 Nosler Partition (Don't have the weapon)

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
OrLoko
Spotter

.30-06 Nosler Partition (Don't have the weapon)

Post by OrLoko »

Bug Report
Game Mode: Both

Description:
Join a match to start hunting some Red Kangaroo and was thinking what weapon I would use for the Feral Goats,
I already have my Pulsar and the .357 Revolver equipped; Slot 1 and 2(I don't have the third unlocked yet)
so I decide to get my .30-06 Lever Action Rifle(dragged) to the inventory and went to Ammo section, looking around, saw some yellow box ammo
(.30-06 Nosler Partition), sure enough grab some and leave the tent.

Grab the Lever Action Rifle in hands and was unable to equip the ammo(of course, wrong ammo) went back and got the right ammo.

But the problem/bug is, how I have those if I don't have any of the .30-06 Bolt Action Rifles.

Additional Information:
Checked PURCHASE HISTORY for gm$ and em$, nothing there.
Images below
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEEN "OUTDOOR PROOF" IF THE PROBLEM WAS INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME
STATS
Spoiler:
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Re: .30-06 Nosler Partition (Don't have the weapon)

Post by Cogsy666 »

The Lever action used to use that ammo before it was changed to round nose ammo. I would guess it's left over from when it was changed.
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
OrLoko
Spotter

Re: .30-06 Nosler Partition (Don't have the weapon)

Post by OrLoko »

Cogsy666 wrote:The Lever action used to use that ammo before it was changed to round nose ammo. I would guess it's left over from when it was changed.
Must be it than...
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEEN "OUTDOOR PROOF" IF THE PROBLEM WAS INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME
STATS
Spoiler:

Return to “Equipment / Gear”