Recurve Spooking Animals.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Recurve Spooking Animals.

Post by INTIMID883R »

I am going to report this again, because I can't find another bug report. It is discussed at length in this thread, which is almost a year old, and we were told by Alena that it would be looked into. Well a year later, and nothing has been done. I personally think it is way past time to fix this issue. https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... k&start=20

Recurve spooking animals.

Bear Bison almost any animal under 100 M spooks as soon as arrow leaves the string.

Regular arrows or tracers makes no difference.

Reproduce by taking the recurve and shooting at Bear or Bison at 40 or more m.
Spoiler:
zxryan

Re: Recurve Spooking Animals.

Post by zxryan »

Its the same for the python compound after patch. And the zoom for the python is still way to much .They did fix the zoom on the guns thank you for that but my bow still has crazy amount of zoom.
kblut

Post by kblut »

It is happening for me with the Python as well... It spooks animals when I draw till 55 meters or so.
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

zxryan wrote:Its the same for the python compound after patch. And the zoom for the python is still way to much .They did fix the zoom on the guns thank you for that but my bow still has crazy amount of zoom.
Hello Zxryan, sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues. Are you using any other equipment or just the bow itself? Any sights or so?
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

INTIMID883R wrote: Reproduce by taking the recurve and shooting at Bear or Bison at 40 or more m.
Hello INTIMID883R, I can have a look at the spooking. Thanks for reporting!
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

@MartinSundberg Thanks Martin, It is very much appreciated.
Spoiler:

Return to “Equipment / Gear”