.17 HV Ammunition

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
M9Chris
Spotter

.17 HV Ammunition

Post by M9Chris »

Bug Report
Game Mode: << Both>>
Hunter Name: M9Chris and many many other people.

Description:
Since the ERR-Update, the HV Ammo becames useless.
Many People at Huntertalk wrote my that there is something wrong whit it. They told me that he lost all his Power and the Foxes didn't drop. I tested it at WRR and BRR. In close range the Ammo let the Fox drop instantly but he has less on penetrating. Then i shot Foxes in a distance more as 100m and the dind drop, the Bullet dont penetrate the Body, always a Bodyhit.

In this special Situation i called two Arctic Foxes to the same place and shot the First at 101m he gots an Lung Hit and runs away. The other Fox was fleeing upwards the frozen River and stands still. The Distance between me and the Fox was about 240m. I shot him 10 Times and didnt miss any shot, the Fox didnt flee again. After the 10th shot, he dropped after a fleeing Distance from about 2m. I harvested him and just 3 Hits was count at the Scoresheet (see Picture bellow)
Another Fox was hit from a Distance about 160m, i was unable to find him back. He lost many blood after the Lung Hit but he didnt die.

The same things today at BRR.
I shot on 5 Foxes and NO ONE drops! I was unable to find 3 of them back, the Tracks shows Body Hits only but it cant be true. Then i found another one and hit him at a Disatance about 130m. The Trracks shows me Lung Hit and he didnt die. I found the Fox again and shot him down whit the .223 Varmint, he drops instantly. The Woundingtime are 56 minutes!!
Another Fox, same like the Artic Fox at a promontory. Ich hit him 10 times ore more, i always saw the impact of the Bullet, but he didnt die. A Shot from the .223 Varmint let the Fox drop. I harvested him and just 4 Hits was shown and all Hits are Body hits only!

I Hope you (EW) didnt patch the Ammmo after some people in the Forum starts Crying about the Power of the Ammunition. If you patched the Ammo without telling us, this became disappointing. I mean, the most People was glad whit this Ammo and many people did buy the .17 HMR Rifle and now the Ammo becames useless and is much more whorst as the "old" one.

Steps to Reproduce:
Shoot Foxes at 100m or more

Additional Information:

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: .17 HV Ammunition

Post by Tod1d »

Today's patch may have fixed this. Please let us know.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
M9Chris
Spotter

Post by M9Chris »

After the Update, the Ammo works fine, thanks for that!
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

M9Chris wrote:After the Update, the Ammo works fine, thanks for that!
Thanks for reporting the issue :) and thanks for confirming it works again!

Return to “Equipment / Gear”