Iron sights Zoom is double after todays patch

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
zxryan

Iron sights Zoom is double after todays patch

Post by zxryan »

Went to hunt some goose today right after I updated new patch and noticed right off that the zoom was double the norm 2x was more like 4x for iron sights on my 12ga pump. so I took my scope off my .22 and its iron sights are also way to much. So then a few players join my game and they all reported same thing. Scopes seem fine its iron sights. Not sure if its all guns but all my guns iron sights have been affected . I hope this is a bug and not something new. It does not seem right when the scope for the shotgun is 2-6x mag and the iron sights zoom it 3or4x I don't like it at all its to much zoom for iron sights that I use for goose.
jeff1963
Hunter

Re: Iron sights Zoom is double after todays patch

Post by jeff1963 »

It is more then double, and the same issue for all open sites, Rifles, pistols and Bows.
Thanks, ~Jeff

Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

have the same troubles. its also with bows and shotguns
Columbo
Tracker

Post by Columbo »

Just got the 10 gauge lever action shotgun from the sales and in the very first hunt with it I thought it just had some more zoom than other shotguns. Then tried another shotgun to find out it was all the same. Makes the birding a little hard, not too easy to figure out the distance to the bird. One took several hits and the final hit was around 80 meters, which is a distance I wouldn´t normally even consider shooting. I tried to aim the usual way with a bit of lead. With one flock the bird falling was the one behind the flock leading bird I was aiming. :D The distance in that case was 46 meters, but the zooming made it feel like they were next to the blind. Made quite a lot of misses too.
ZehPeqno

Post by ZehPeqno »

and the scope 2x20mm for pistols are no zoom.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”