Feeders (goat)

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Feeders (goat)

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Can't place goat feeders anywhere. I get a message that I am too close to the lodge.
(too close to lodge 1000/400)

To recreate try to place a feeder on BRR.
It may also be happening with other feeders but I have not checked.
Spoiler:
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Feeders (goat)

Post by MartinSundberg »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Can't place goat feeders anywhere. I get a message that I am too close to the lodge.
(too close to lodge 1000/400)

To recreate try to place a feeder on BRR.
It may also be happening with other feeders but I have not checked.
Hello RidgeBack69,

I'm currently investigating your issue. I had no problem placing a goat feeder on my map. When you tried placing the feeder was it in single player or multiplayer?
We have restricted feeders and deployable hunting towers to be placed in multiplayer games. Could this be the issue you are experiencing?
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

It was single player.
Spoiler:
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

Since downloading a new patch about 12 hours ago, I'm unable to add bait to goat feeder. 30/50 and unable to add more to it. Also, it says 30/50 yet there is nothing in the feeder at all. The feeder doesn't even have legs anymore, just the blue bowl sitting on the ground. The hog feeder also can't be replenished. It's half filled , yet can't add anymore to it. There was no problem before the patch.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I was thinking that maybe I was trying to place to too close to a tent so I went and tried again and that was in fact the case but the message is still saying too close to a lodge and not too close to a tent. So the game is just giving me the wrong message.
Spoiler:
Hondo

Post by Hondo »

I am unable to fill my goat feeder either. Just wondering if this is isolated incident for a few people or something that showed up after the last patch?
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

This is indeed a problem since the patch. A few people have mentioned that map coordinates are now all different from what they were pre-patch which is apparently affecting feeders, and showing wrong coords for stands and towers etc.

I can say I cannot add bait to mine, and it shows as visibly empty despite having 6/50 when approached, as well. This could turn out to be a real bummer with the ongoing Eagle Eye competition, for the new scope, involving Feral Goats.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Same for me. Even though my Bear bait barrels each have 26 units in them, the bottom window of the barrels looks empty instead of showing some corn in them. Bears aren't coming to them as if they are empty and I cannot add bait manually in the field with the "E Key" function.

Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

ApolloCreed wrote:Since downloading a new patch about 12 hours ago, I'm unable to add bait to goat feeder. 30/50 and unable to add more to it. Also, it says 30/50 yet there is nothing in the feeder at all. The feeder doesn't even have legs anymore, just the blue bowl sitting on the ground. The hog feeder also can't be replenished. It's half filled , yet can't add anymore to it. There was no problem before the patch.
Another half day has passed, and I still can't add bait. On a positive note, the feeder is still 30/50, as it was 24 hours ago, so bait is free since the patch.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
Meglos

Post by Meglos »

Same for me in hirshfelden I cannot add bait to hog feeder in single player mode. I removed the feeder hoping it would auto reload feeder when i replaced it but that didnt work so feeder is in back pack now however I did add bear bait to barrel through game management option

Return to “Equipment / Gear”