Feeders (goat)

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Nockedup
Hunter

Re: Feeders (goat)

Post by Nockedup »

ApolloCreed wrote:
Another half day has passed, and I still can't add bait. On a positive note, the feeder is still 30/50, as it was 24 hours ago, so bait is free since the patch.
Just checked my Bear Bait Barrels, and the bait is still depleting at a normal rate even though they are useless to me right now. They have zero attraction.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Maybe you reached the max goat feeders on a single reserve?
Nathan22Outdoors
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nathan112244 wrote:Maybe you reached the max goat feeders on a single reserve?
I'm pretty sure it's a bug that was introduced with the latest patch. Several players reported this issue, here and in the German forum too.
Image Image Image
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

Nockedup wrote:
Just checked my Bear Bait Barrels, and the bait is still depleting at a normal rate even though they are useless to me right now. They have zero attraction.

Yeah, mine are also depleting now, and still can't add any bait. And they don't seem to be getting any animals to come in. My one goat feeder never has any goats hanging around it during the past two days.

You can see I still have 15/50, but the bowl is empty. I moved it, and the legs/stand came back. Before it was just the blue bowl on the ground.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

My feeder on Hirschfelden isnt working.
Average 15-20 pigs easily last season and the starting of this one, now hunting it for the first time after the render update i come to find under 5 pigs there.
I filled it using the launcher so now i'm just wasting the 30 bait i put in there that i planned to hunt over the next couple days.
Nathan22Outdoors
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Should be fixed with today's patch (08/05/18).
Image Image Image
gr1zzly1
Tracker

Post by gr1zzly1 »

Bear bait sites still not fixed. Don't know about the pig and roo sites. Will try the pig sites. Don't have any roo sites set up.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

gr1zzly1 wrote:Bear bait sites still not fixed. Don't know about the pig and roo sites. Will try the pig sites. Don't have any roo sites set up.
Yeah, it seems it still hasn't been fixed unfortunately. Though if your roo sites don't work, that's by design! ;) :D
Image Image Image
gr1zzly1
Tracker

Post by gr1zzly1 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
gr1zzly1 wrote:Bear bait sites still not fixed. Don't know about the pig and roo sites. Will try the pig sites. Don't have any roo sites set up.
Yeah, it seems it still hasn't been fixed unfortunately. Though if your roo sites don't work, that's by design! ;) :D
Sorry, meant goat sites. I was able to place the goat bait and fill it.

Return to “Equipment / Gear”