Rusa/Sambar Spray not saved in Loadout

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
Pittie
Hunter

Rusa/Sambar Spray not saved in Loadout

Post by Pittie »

Bug Report
Game Mode: <<SP>>
Hunter Name: <<Pittie>>

Description:
<<If I load my Loadout on Piccabeen, change some things and save it, it works fine. But if I put the Rusa/Sambar Sprays into the loadout, no new changed items are saved. Also weapons. Load the loadout it shows the old Setup before Change anything. The Problem seems the new sprays.>>

The old Loadout:

The new Loadout before save:

After saving I switch back to game. Then come back to loadouts, open another loadout and switch back to Piccabeen and finde this:

Steps to Reproduce:
<<See above>>

My Computer
Platform: <<Intel I7>>
OS & Version: <<Windows 64bit Win7 SP1>>
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on February 9th, 2018, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added pictures from topic in the <Technical Issues> subforum
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

fantamichele
Outfitter

Loadauts does not work

Post by fantamichele »

Bug Report
Game Mode: <<SP>>
Hunter Name: <<Mich3le>>

Description:
<<I overwritten a loadaut and I memorized with the same name. In the next chase there were no items I had memorized but the previous ones. I repeated the procedure 3 times and always gave me the same error, when I start a new game the loadaut presents the articles that were there previously and not the ones I memorized.>>

Steps to Reproduce:
<<To play, just overwrite a loadaut, save the content, close the game session and see if the next session contains the memorized items>>

Additional Information:
<<>>

My Computer
Platform: <<>>
OS & Version: <<Windows 64bit Win 10>>
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Loadauts does not work

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Does it happen with every loadout or only if you use certain items, like the new scents maybe? Could you please add pictures of the loadout you want to save? If it only happens when using the new scent sprays, I'll merge this with the existing thread about it.
Image Image Image
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Does it happen with every loadout or only if you use certain items, like the new scents maybe? Could you please add pictures of the loadout you want to save? If it only happens when using the new scent sprays, I'll merge this with the existing thread about it.
Change the weapons and insert the new spray for Rusa
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

fantamichele wrote:Change the weapons and insert the new spray for Rusa
If the new scent sprays are involved, it's probably the same issue as Pittie mentioned. I merged both reports since the current theory is that the scent sprays don't save in loadouts, at least not for every player. As confirmed by a dev.
Image Image Image

Return to “Equipment / Gear”