Sneaky 3D Winter Camo pants show missing texture

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found in equipment (Inventory Items). Please use the kind of equipment name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Muzzleloader, Red Deer Caller.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Sneaky 3D Winter Camo pants show missing texture

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Description:

This is a weird one. Was hunting on Hemmeldal last night with Moon when I noticed her pants suddenly turn pink which indicates a missing texture in this game. But the weird part is that it seemed to only be noticeable when facing certain directions, because it would also change back to normal. I THINK it might have to do with god rays as it seemed that the texture would disappear in certain spots where the god rays of light were hitting it, tho I could be wrong. We also believe it could also be only the female model. A few images are attached:

Steps to reproduce:

I’m not really sure, because it was consistent for me to see it switch on and off on her, but she told me she never saw it happen to me. Could be something to do with the female character. Anyway, try to use a female character or hunt with someone using a female char (best bet), go to HD and wear S3D winter. Just walk around, and view from different angles.
I will try to get a video for you guys as well if needed. And yes all of my drivers are up to date.

I will provide more info if needed.
Moon
Scout

Re: Sneaky 3D Winter Camo pants show missing texture

Post by Moon »

I thought I'd pop in and provide some more information since I'm the person in BucksNBuffalo's bug report.
  • I'm currently using the Laura Francese avatar.
  • The texture doesn't disappear all the time. It just randomly goes in and out while walking around.
  • I can see my textures disappear in my own trophy shots, so it's not just an issue on BucksNBuffalo's end.
  • This only happens to my character, not BucksNBuffalo's character, which is why I suspect it's linked either to the Laura Francese avatar or female characters in general.
  • My feet are also 100% invisible while wearing this outfit. The boot texture isn't pink/missing like how it is on the pants. They just are not there at all and I float on invisible feet everywhere.
  • This particular issue with the invisible feet is visible 100% of the time while wearing the sneaky 3d winter outfit on my character.
This screenshot is from my gallery and is my own trophy shot showing that I can see the missing texture/pink pants on my end as well.

This screenshot is from my steam gallery and shows how my feet are invisible even when the pants texture isn't missing/pink.

If you need anymore info on my character setup or need to join me in multiplayer to see the issue first hand just shoot me a PM.
Check me out....I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin', I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin'!

[ Wishlist | Rares: 33 | Non-Typicals: 8 ]
Spoiler:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Adding a pic here to show this better:

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

This is STILL here.

Here you can see when nothing is in her hands, it’s normal but no feet:

And here is the bug again once she equips something:

Even shows in trophy shots:

How this is still an issue, I have no idea. It’s just a texture thing! Anyway, last post about this, am not gonna keep adding here

Return to “Equipment / Gear”